Eco-Friendly Mold Remediation – Why You Should Go Green - Vancouver Island | Pacific Decon

Eco-Friendly Mold Remediation – Why You Should Go Green


Residents in Victoria, Cowichan, Duncan, Nanaimo, Parksville, Qualicum, Courtenay, Comox, Campbell River, and Port Alberni deserve an eco-friendly, green, mold remediation service. Protecting our environment at the time of eliminating mold and mildew in attics, basements, crawl spaces and buildings is a green approach.  Ensuring safe, cutting-edge chemistry during mold remediation is a must.

Let the professionals neutralize your mold problem.  Do not try to do this alone.  There are many possible dangers when dealing with mold.  Airborne mold spores can be dangerous to your health.

What should you do if you notice mold growing in your house?

Take immediate action, but do not panic! Contact Pacific Decontamination Services. Not all molds are dangerous to health, but no mold should be allowed to grow in our dwellings. Realize that health effects of indoor molds depend on the amount of mold one has been exposed to, length of time of exposure, the types of molds present and individual’s resistance. Therefore, presence of mold does not necessarily mean the occupants have been affected.

Breathing all molds can be a health concern.

People have come to believe that black molds are the most dangerous. The truth is, colour does not determine whether a mold is of health concern or not.

What Else Can You Do Eliminate Mold in a Green, Eco-Friendly Way?

We neutralize your mold by applying our eco-friendly, safe chemical into your RV, boat, auto, home, basement, attic, or building. Depending on the job, we apply our formula by spray, mist, foam, or fog. We do not use a tent. The average time of our on-site service is approximately one hour. An additional four hours is required to achieve maximum effectiveness. We ask that you stay out of the premise for approximately 5 hours in total. Read more about how we work.

Pacific Decontamination Services uses the world’s strongest, most effective and safe antimicrobial disinfectant, deodorization and chemical decontaminate. Our professional application will eliminate up to 99.99999% of any allergen, germ, bacteria or fungus that it touches. AND as powerful as it is, it is also completely safe.

Go Green

Call Pacific Decontamination Services at 778-269-0208 or email us!
Serving All of Vancouver Island: Victoria, Cowichan, Duncan, Nanaimo, Parksville, Qualicum, Courtenay, Comox, Campbell River, and Port Alberni.

Pacific Decontamination Services meets the demands of strict environmental laws and regulatory requirements. Our cutting edge chemical is biodegradable and safe for household use, yet powerful enough to neutralize toxic and deadly chemicals, viruses and bacteria within minutes. It also decomposes to non-potable water in 8 hours. It is also safe for use on all surfaces and fabrics, contains zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds), and is non-flammable and non-corrosive.

Our product is registered with the US EPA as environmentally safe and Health Canada as safe for all applications including food handling.

Our anti-microbial disinfectant and chemical decontaminant have the industry leading 7 log kill performance. It is a mixture of organic and inorganic chemicals that produce simultaneous reactions that can destroy both chemical and biological contaminants. Among the desirable properties of this formula are its effectiveness against vegetative and non-vegetative spores, (gram negative and gram positive) and its ability to destroy spore-forming microorganisms called endospores.

Our Green Key Benefits

Our product is EPA registered, decontaminant, disinfectant, sporicidal, anti-bacterial.

We are Health Canada safe for all applications including food handling.

We offer versatile liquid formulation with multiple application methods possible.

Our service kills and neutralizes vegetative and non-vegetative bacteria.

We are extremely effective removal and decontamination of biofilms.

We have a proven effective residual barrier on a wide variety of non-porous surfaces that lasts up to 3 months.

Our treatment is naturally biodegradable, no volatile organic compounds -VOC’s (meaning it is safe to breathe).

Our treatment is non-corrosive, and environmentally benign (non-toxic/non-corrosive/biodegradable).